Unique 2 storey mud brick home on 5.8 acres close to Coolah.
Great Lifestyle Property, surrounded by farmland.
- 4 Queen Size bedrooms with Built ins in 3 bedrooms
- Excellent entertaining areas, perfect for a family
- 2 living areas (one upstairs with hidden desk/craft area)
- Walk in Pantry
- Mezzanine level overlooking open plan lounge / dining / kitchen
- French doors from all downstairs rooms to verandahs
- Air Conditioning upstairs and downstairs
- Main bathroom with bath and shower and underfloor heating
- Separate toilet downstairs with hand basin (also heated floor)
- Upstairs Toilet
- Solar hot water
- Laundry shute from bathroom to laundry
- Extensive storage areas
- Slow combustion fire in Lounge/Dining area
- Aga Wood stove
- Bar area
- 18 kms from Coolah on School Bus Route
- Room for large Pool Table
This home is a gem - very unique and rare in our area! Is this your country getaway?
This beautiful property also has:
Entertainment area including Pizza oven and spa, Fully fenced house yard, Chook shed, Garden shed, Wood shed, Sprinkler system in lawns, Vegetable and Citrus garden with watering system, Rain Water Tanks, Good Bore Water System, Termite Monitoring System
Extensive Garaging: -
2 Double carports Plus Separate double Garage Plus His and Hers workshops / Dark room (perfect for storage/beer brewing)
Virtual Tour - copy and paste the following link into your browser.
Agent Declares An Interest.
The information & figures contained in this material is supplied by the vendor and is unverified. Potential Buyers should take all steps necessary to satisfy themselves regarding the information contained herein.
I would like to thank Shelley and her team for the great assistance in helping us with the purchase of our house in Coolah, after a few trips to the lovely town we feel in love with our " Rose Cottage", Shelley and her team where always there to answer any questions and guide us, nothing was to much trouble. A big Thank you to all at Piper Real Estate Neil and Kerrie Douglas
Deb and I have recently purchased a home here in Coolah and are loving it! We had a pain free experience buying through Piper Real Estate. Shelley and her staff were and still are friendly, attentive and made the whole process a pleasure rather than a task. Their professionalism and "we are here to help" attitude comes through in spades. Thanks again Shelley. Geoff and Deb.
We recently sold our property with the assistance of Shelley Piper and her team, and were very impressed with the professional, caring and efficient service provided. Shelley kept us informed at every step along the way and the staff were most helpful at all times. We would not hesitate to recommend Piper Real Estate to others and would definitely use their services again in the future.