Well set up lifestyle farm between Coolah and Tambar Springs. (Bomera)
This property has been carefully developed and maintained. The time has come for the owners to retire, but what a bonus for you!
* Land - 56.16 ha or 139 acres in total.
* Approximately 100 acres cleared, 4 paddocks.
* 8 Year Old well presented steel frame fully insulated home in lovely garden setting.
* Four bedrooms, all with built ins and two bathrooms.
* Home has wood heater/evaporative air conditioner.
* 4 Bay Lockable Shed, 3 bay Carport, Other Sheds.
* BBQ area including Smokehouse.
* Chook yard, extensive vegetable gardens and fruit trees.
* Solar Power with 30 KW storage - no power bills.
* Well fenced with two sets of yards for livestock.
* Bore for Stock and Garden with 60,000 litres Rainwater.
* Property has run 20 steers.
* Meet school bus to Coolah 1km, 14 km to Tambar Springs
Inspections by appointment.
The information & figures contained in this material is supplied by the vendor and is unverified. Potential Buyers should take all steps necessary to satisfy themselves regarding the information contained herein.
Thank you so much for all the time and effort you put into the sale of The Haven, at 1275 Brooks Road, Binnaway 2395. This is the second time in a few years that you have sold a property for me and each time you have put in a 110% effort. Both times you have performed amazingly, have kept me regularily updated, have always been available and been polite, helpful and courteous. I would have no hesitation in highly recommending Shelley Piper Real Estate to any perspective vendor and would certainly only use Shelley to sell my farm in the future. Thank you again Shelley for everything you have done for me, it was so much appreciated.
I would like to thank Shelley and her team for the great assistance in helping us with the purchase of our house in Coolah, after a few trips to the lovely town we feel in love with our " Rose Cottage", Shelley and her team where always there to answer any questions and guide us, nothing was to much trouble. A big Thank you to all at Piper Real Estate Neil and Kerrie Douglas
Deb and I have recently purchased a home here in Coolah and are loving it! We had a pain free experience buying through Piper Real Estate. Shelley and her staff were and still are friendly, attentive and made the whole process a pleasure rather than a task. Their professionalism and "we are here to help" attitude comes through in spades. Thanks again Shelley. Geoff and Deb.